Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're Back Online

The unofficial spokesperson of our fan base has spoken.

His message is clear:

“Fifty days without a blog. WTF?”


(See comments to last post.)

Before this comment becomes the rallying cry of the 99 percent and we have banner-carrying protesters outside our peaceful hideaway here in Turkey, I will respond.

Thanks, by the way, for the kick in the shins. I’ve known I have been remiss. I’ve anguished with the guilt for days, then for weeks. Before going out, I started wearing a high-collared jacket, sunglasses and a brim hat.

So ... before I hop the next freighter as a stowaway to anonymity, let me turn around and face this blog like a writer.

Well, and guess what. Your patience is going to be rewarded. I have a good one for you.

This will be coming from the department of “I Thought I’d Seen Everything.” We have photos and even some video.

It is morning here in Bodrum. Jennifer is making coffee. I will write today and post by evening.

Stand by. 

No comments: