Tuesday, December 6, 2011

And now... A note from the Technical Department

I've made some updates to the blog design. 


I've added "Labels" on the right hand side a while ago. That helps you find all the blogs on a particular topic. Today, I added "Of Boats" to the label list.


To make it easier for all you tech-savy to follow, I've added all these buttons of which I know little about: Facebook, Twitter and RSS feeds. 


On the left-hand side, I've started a list of blogs, sites and magazines I like. Please feel free to suggest others.


Jennifer and I really enjoy all of your comments. We love it when you post comments. We read them all and talk about them.


If you want to link to our blog, there is a "Links to this Post" line at the end of every post. And you can link your blog to this. I think. I'm not really sure how that works.


Basically, I'm trying to make this as interactive as possible. Make it useful and enjoyable. So if you have suggestions, please fire away.



1 comment:

judymac said...

way, way beyond my comprehension....and since I don't have a blog??? I do like the categories and the other blog sites as well....